Remastering it right now in fact....
Status- http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot17.jpg
http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot18.jpg
So who's loving the new Knoppix C't? For me, the pretty orange background did it LOL. I'm hoping to get this puppy installed soon. Despite some other people's post, I haven't had any problems getting this to run off the CD. I suppose finding the assignment operator was a bit difficult... Due to a different keyboard layout? <German...one I'm assuming...>
Nothing important.... of course that's why I posted in the lounge.
Peanut Butter, Jelly and Cheese for all :-d
Remastering it right now in fact....
Status- http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot17.jpg
http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot18.jpg

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00