Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Launching superkaramba problems II

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    28

    Launching superkaramba problems II

    Hi,

    yesterday I sent you this question (see below) but today, when I started the computer, I realised that the superkaramba taskbar is actually beneath the "normal" KDE taskbar!! But does not match the screen (one half is "outside" it). How can I rescale it? What is happening??

    thanks,

    Pau

    ------------------------------------

    Hi,

    I am trying to use superkaramba. I made an apt-get install superkaramba and it worked fine. Afterwards I installed libgcc1 libgtk1.2 libstdc++5 zlib1g libxrender1 and even went to
    http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages to look for the dependences... I installed everything BUT now, when I do
    Alt + F12
    and try to choose one .theme (I downloaded 5812-tuxbar-pzoom-0.17g.tar.gz) , it does not react when I choose it... I just get one shadow at the taskbar for about half a second and... nothing else...

    Do you have any suggestions? Thanks,

    Pau

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    28

    ahem...

    I am sorry that I write so much... I solved the problem... I just had to scroll it down...

    I hope that at least my explanation is of help to peoplo trying to install superkaramba with knoppix... it works perfectly!!!

    have a nice day,

    Pau

Similar Threads

  1. superkaramba and log to desktop??
    By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 07:29 AM
  2. launching superkaramba
    By pau in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:41 AM
  3. SuperKaramba Install Problems
    By dirty30ex in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:51 AM
  4. superkaramba
    By dave52355 in forum General Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:09 AM
  5. SuperKaramba problem
    By Pasq in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 10:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested) picture

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)

$39.00



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95



Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4 picture

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4

$39.00



Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive

$14.99



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s

$78.00



(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE

$199.99



Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS picture

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS

$184.99