-
Junior Member
registered user
Launching superkaramba problems II
Hi,
yesterday I sent you this question (see below) but today, when I started the computer, I realised that the superkaramba taskbar is actually beneath the "normal" KDE taskbar!! But does not match the screen (one half is "outside" it). How can I rescale it? What is happening??
thanks,
Pau
------------------------------------
Hi,
I am trying to use superkaramba. I made an apt-get install superkaramba and it worked fine. Afterwards I installed libgcc1 libgtk1.2 libstdc++5 zlib1g libxrender1 and even went to
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages to look for the dependences... I installed everything BUT now, when I do
Alt + F12
and try to choose one .theme (I downloaded 5812-tuxbar-pzoom-0.17g.tar.gz) , it does not react when I choose it... I just get one shadow at the taskbar for about half a second and... nothing else...
Do you have any suggestions? Thanks,
Pau
Similar Threads
-
By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 07:29 AM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By dirty30ex in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:51 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:09 AM
-
By Pasq in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 14
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 10:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Yealink Touchscreen
$99.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95

Cisco CP-8851-3PCC-K9= IP Phone 8851 with Multiplatform Firmware - Charcoal
$60.00