Ok, Ok, appears Knoppix/Debian can "ignore" this error, but I can't....
Someone have a clue? Any, and all, help is appreciated, in resolve...
Cuddles
Ok, here is the complete dmesg line...
via_audio: ignoring drain playback error -11
via_audio: ignoring drain playback error -11
When I boot, if I do a dmesg right after I login, this error doesn't (usually) show up right away, but if I wait a few minutes, and then do a dmesg - these things keep showing up...
Playback error DRAIN ? Why is my audio card DRAINING? Where is it draining? Do I have to get a cork? Do I apt-get install STOPPER or something?????
None of this appears to be stopping my audio playing, events, or sound in my games - it just bugs me to see these "errors" showing up, can I get rid of them someway???
Thanks for all, and any, assistance in this matter,
Cunfused
Ok, Ok, appears Knoppix/Debian can "ignore" this error, but I can't....
Someone have a clue? Any, and all, help is appreciated, in resolve...
Cuddles

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99