-
Knoppix as a LAN server
Hi:
I plan to use (or I'd like to) Knoppix as a software for the server for small LAN (15+1 computers). I'd like to keep all users accounts on the server to download data when needed for a particular machine (or for particular user).
I know to setup NFS, but I don't know how to connect it with KDM logging manager. Has anyone tried it?
Thank you.
wojtek [at] knoppix.pl .
Similar Threads
-
By mk in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 01:52 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By jpiranha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 05:02 PM
-
By cmcclean in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99