Using Knoppix 3.3-2003-11-19 and all of the backgrounds are blue. I mean the backgrounds to the text boxes, to the KDE menu bar, to the buttons. Blue!
I run a multi-monitor setup. Knoppix detected my AGP card no problem and gave me a great display with NO blue background.
I quit X and used xconfige (I think) to get the details for my second card. The details were stored in XF86Config-4. The new XF86Config-4 didn't work so I copied and pasted the details of the second screen and monitor into my backed up copy of XF86Config-4 and rebooted.
All well and good, both my monitors are running at the right resolution and colour depth. The only problem is, Screen0 has this blue background problem! I know it's not the most crucial problem in the world... but I'd be happy if anyone could help me.
Sorry for being a dumb newbie... but we all start somewhere!
T

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95