Hi!
I am creating a custom cd with apache1-modperl1, apache2-modperl2 and zope installed into /usr/local. As this was my first try, I found that I couldn't start apache, because of read-only filesystem :P Anyways, in an effort to get around this, I thought about cp-ing these dirs out to /ramdisk, and then symlinking back to /usr/local/apache, etc. I have successfully created the dirs in /ramdisk, copied everything from the cd to /ramdisk, but have found that the symlinks fail, (for the same reason). Now I am thinking that I want to add the symlinks into the miniroot.gz, but have found that I can't add symlinks into it when it is mounted (-o loop)...
Does anyone have an idea on how to modify the existing miniroot.gz, to include symlinks to /ramdisk/...?
thanks,
speeves
cws

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo V14 G4 ABP AMD Ryzen 5 7430U 2.30GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 14" Laptop - Black
$215.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99