-
Blue Screen (not windows!)
Using Knoppix 3.3-2003-11-19 and all of the backgrounds are blue. I mean the backgrounds to the text boxes, to the KDE menu bar, to the buttons. Blue!
I run a multi-monitor setup. Knoppix detected my AGP card no problem and gave me a great display with NO blue background.
I quit X and used xconfige (I think) to get the details for my second card. The details were stored in XF86Config-4. The new XF86Config-4 didn't work so I copied and pasted the details of the second screen and monitor into my backed up copy of XF86Config-4 and rebooted.
All well and good, both my monitors are running at the right resolution and colour depth. The only problem is, Screen0 has this blue background problem! I know it's not the most crucial problem in the world... but I'd be happy if anyone could help me.
Sorry for being a dumb newbie... but we all start somewhere!
T
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By patty34 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 08:44 AM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By BlueIce in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-15-2003, 05:56 AM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95