Using Knoppix 3.3-2003-11-19 and all of the backgrounds are blue. I mean the backgrounds to the text boxes, to the KDE menu bar, to the buttons. Blue!
I run a multi-monitor setup. Knoppix detected my AGP card no problem and gave me a great display with NO blue background.
I quit X and used xconfige (I think) to get the details for my second card. The details were stored in XF86Config-4. The new XF86Config-4 didn't work so I copied and pasted the details of the second screen and monitor into my backed up copy of XF86Config-4 and rebooted.
All well and good, both my monitors are running at the right resolution and colour depth. The only problem is, Screen0 has this blue background problem! I know it's not the most crucial problem in the world... but I'd be happy if anyone could help me.
Sorry for being a dumb newbie... but we all start somewhere!
T

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$385.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99