-
Junior Member
registered user
Try knoppix xvrefresh=60 screen=1024x768 and you may want to put the
xmodule=?? cheat code for your video card on the line as well.
60 is not the correct value; just like 5thelephant, I have tried several with no joy.
I don't actually have a video card.
Or a sound card either, I have that insane shared memory all-in-one processing on the motherboard, which I suspect is part of the problem.
I do know it uses the Sis 630 chip, but I've no idea which module to tell it to use.
Similar Threads
-
By Coolnat2004 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 20
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 11:40 PM
-
By MusicLaunch in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 09:53 PM
-
By Ken in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 03:50 AM
-
By digiSal in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 08:34 PM
-
By jhtvdv in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90