-
Printer problem
I have run Knoppix from CD. I have configured network card and printer. They all worked seamlessly from the CD. Then I installed it with that setup to hd. Network card works fine. But my printer doesn't work anymore. I tried to confiugre it. But when I send a job to printer, nothing happens. I checked error_log file and it tells me that foomatic_gswrapper failed. I don't have the exact message. I'm at work now. The GNU Ghostscript version is 6.53. If it works off of the CDROM, it should be working when installed on hd. Something is not being configured right. Any comments, help is appreciated. Also I'm having a problem with Kmail. I'm running smail MTA. I can receive email but can't send it. I checked the log file for errors and it says "Domain of sender username@hostname doesn't exist.". How can I fix this problem.
mag
Similar Threads
-
By timread in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 11:49 PM
-
By vinit in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 12:32 PM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 09:07 AM
-
By smandula in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-28-2003, 05:57 AM
-
By jmclain25 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 04:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99