-
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 4:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote Just figured this one out myself.
Syslinux has a text cfg file that sets up the boot args. To have all of the boot args done automatically, just add to the default option at the start of the file.
After editing the floppy syslinux.cfg, I did have a conflict with specifying the refresh and floppyconfig.... although I had specified the refreshrate, because I had also specified the floppyconfig, the system took the floppyconfig settings as precedent. I resolved this by booting in with the manually entered boot args, then saving them to floppy. I then added to the APPEND under the DEFAULT line (in my case):
xvrefresh=66 wheelmouse floppyconfig
That worked fine...I also decreased the timeout and erased some of the files that were not needed (f2 screen, de keymap) as there is limited space on the boot floppy to accomodate the floppyconfig files.
Further info about modifying syslinux.cfg can be found at:
http://syslinux.zytor.com/faq.php
Similar Threads
-
By Saenger in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:58 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By ikoni in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 12:34 AM
-
By flaminjd in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 06:17 AM
-
By Dan_Netwalker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98