-
Knoppix 3.2 wont see my network
When I boot from the CD of Knoppix Live I have to type in "knoppix xmodule=nv". Im not quite sure what this is but I think it is something about my Nvidia Video card because when I dont type that before I boot it wont do anything when it trys to start up the GUI. Anyways back to the origianl problem.
When i boot up with the Knoppix Live 3.2 CD I dont get any network conenctions. I cant see the other computer I am networked to and I cant get the internet. I am connected to a Moterola Surfboard 4220 and a D-Link Dl-604 router.
If anyone could help me with my problem I would be very greatful. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By fweeee in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 08:54 AM
-
By Weetabix in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:19 PM
-
By e2k in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 11:21 PM
-
By NORM7446 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 07:56 PM
-
By earsh0t in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.19

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00