What DID happen when you tried booting ?
Hi, I was shown Knoppix 3.3 by an open source guy in my office and was pretty impressed. (I also am looking at the Sun Java Desktop as well). Unfortunately I can't get it (Knoppix 3.3) to boot and load on my Dual Video Card system. It has worked well on various single video card systems i have tried out. I have a GForce 2MX200 PCI and GeForce 4 TI 4200 AGP. Is there some way I can modify the boot to account for the second Card? Incidentally The Sun Java Desktop was able to boot up albeit with only 1 monitor (but it was the correct one, the 4200.) When it comes to Linux (Etc,) I am a complete novice but I do have help if things go over my head. Thanks in Advance
What DID happen when you tried booting ?
First I would get the Splash screen then the F2 boot options Prompt. the the screen would go black, then flicker Text. (too fast to read)
then hang on a black screen. Doest it write an error log to the drive that I retrieve?

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
SanDisk 1.6TB SSD SAS 2.5" 12Gbps Server Hard Drive SDLTOCKR-016T-5CA1 12G
$257.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Pioneer 256GB | APS-SL3N-256 | 2.5" SATA SSD Internal Solid State Drive
$24.95
Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$77.90