-
Boot hang on Dual Video Card With Knoppix
Hi, I was shown Knoppix 3.3 by an open source guy in my office and was pretty impressed. (I also am looking at the Sun Java Desktop as well). Unfortunately I can't get it (Knoppix 3.3) to boot and load on my Dual Video Card system. It has worked well on various single video card systems i have tried out. I have a GForce 2MX200 PCI and GeForce 4 TI 4200 AGP. Is there some way I can modify the boot to account for the second Card? Incidentally The Sun Java Desktop was able to boot up albeit with only 1 monitor (but it was the correct one, the 4200.) When it comes to Linux (Etc,) I am a complete novice but I do have help if things go over my head. Thanks in Advance
Similar Threads
-
By joedeck1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 12:27 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By tommydl in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 01:15 PM
-
By weiv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 08:56 PM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Intel Core Ultra 5 250K Plus Desktop Processor - 18 cores (6P+12E) LGA 1851
$189.99