What DID happen when you tried booting ?
Hi, I was shown Knoppix 3.3 by an open source guy in my office and was pretty impressed. (I also am looking at the Sun Java Desktop as well). Unfortunately I can't get it (Knoppix 3.3) to boot and load on my Dual Video Card system. It has worked well on various single video card systems i have tried out. I have a GForce 2MX200 PCI and GeForce 4 TI 4200 AGP. Is there some way I can modify the boot to account for the second Card? Incidentally The Sun Java Desktop was able to boot up albeit with only 1 monitor (but it was the correct one, the 4200.) When it comes to Linux (Etc,) I am a complete novice but I do have help if things go over my head. Thanks in Advance
What DID happen when you tried booting ?
First I would get the Splash screen then the F2 boot options Prompt. the the screen would go black, then flicker Text. (too fast to read)
then hang on a black screen. Doest it write an error log to the drive that I retrieve?

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99