I've switched my old 21" Sony monitor with a Samsung SyncMaster 173S flat panel. After the switch, the quality of the display is not as desirable, so I decided to change the monitor setting through the control center. I saved the changes and reboot the machine. My nightmare started.
Now once I boot the machine, I have the message "Video mode not supported" message. I tried booting from my knoppix CD and setting the display to the lowest resoluation and refresh rate, hopping that I can get back to a good start and trying reseting the Monitor, but nothing works.
I read in this forum that I can use the "knoppix" command. But I can't find the path to the command. Can somebody please help? thanks!

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95