Hi!
I am creating a custom cd with apache1-modperl1, apache2-modperl2 and zope installed into /usr/local. As this was my first try, I found that I couldn't start apache, because of read-only filesystem :P Anyways, in an effort to get around this, I thought about cp-ing these dirs out to /ramdisk, and then symlinking back to /usr/local/apache, etc. I have successfully created the dirs in /ramdisk, copied everything from the cd to /ramdisk, but have found that the symlinks fail, (for the same reason). Now I am thinking that I want to add the symlinks into the miniroot.gz, but have found that I can't add symlinks into it when it is mounted (-o loop)...
Does anyone have an idea on how to modify the existing miniroot.gz, to include symlinks to /ramdisk/...?
thanks,
speeves
cws

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Assorted 48GB DDR4 Laptop RAM Lot SO-DIMM 3200MHz 3x 16GB Kingston Samsung Hynix
$300.00
Corsair Vengeance 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4 , And 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz DDR4
$310.00
Kingston HyperX Predator 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 DIMM XMP 2.0 KHX
$200.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
Kingston 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM Non-ECC Unbuffered
$239.00
1X32GB G.Skill Ripjaws F4-3200C22S-32GRS PC4-3200 DDR4 Laptop Memory
$135.00