I've switched my old 21" Sony monitor with a Samsung SyncMaster 173S flat panel. After the switch, the quality of the display is not as desirable, so I decided to change the monitor setting through the control center. I saved the changes and reboot the machine. My nightmare started.
Now once I boot the machine, I have the message "Video mode not supported" message. I tried booting from my knoppix CD and setting the display to the lowest resoluation and refresh rate, hopping that I can get back to a good start and trying reseting the Monitor, but nothing works.
I read in this forum that I can use the "knoppix" command. But I can't find the path to the command. Can somebody please help? thanks!

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit Gold
$44.99
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99