-
ClusterKnoppix Remaster - KDE Session in Xnest and KPackage
I know enough to do some damage but not enough to do it right...
I am remastering ClusterKnoppix 3.3. I have chrooted to my sources/KNOPPIX directory. Lunached KDE, everythign is working fine. I open a root terminal and luanch kPackage from the command line, i want to remove and add packages with KPackage. However, when I try to uninstall a package Kpackage gives me the following error: `exec failed: No such file or directory'
I can open a second root shell and use 'apt-get remove <packagname>' to do the job, but why won't KPackage work?
Any ideas?
-
Re: ClusterKnoppix Remaster - KDE Session in Xnest and KPack

Originally Posted by
blender1
I can open a second root shell and use 'apt-get remove <packagname>' to do the job, but why won't KPackage work?
Any ideas?
I just could not get kpackage to work either - so I just abandoned it and apt-get'd synaptic. Now THIS is what a gui package manager should be like.
Similar Threads
-
By hemps in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 15
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 03:34 AM
-
By Hunter in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 10:20 PM
-
By knight28974 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By adamnewton in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By rvg in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 11:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99