-
Senior Member
registered user
I use a /data in the root of my filesystem for some things I've added- documentation, karamba themes, stuff like that.
What I do when remastering the CD is point anything that needs those files to /KNOPPIX/data , so it works when running live from the CD. And then I edited the hdd-install scripts to create a /KNOPPIX during the hddinstall and move /data in there (so that my links don't break after hdd-installing).
It's a work-around. I'll post the lines of code I used later when I get home.
Similar Threads
-
By asearle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:02 PM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:01 PM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:17 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 50
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 04:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$218.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$245.00

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99