I switched from Nero/Win98 to K3b/Knoppix after reading on Knoppix.net how easy it was to use. And it is!
After I DL'd Knoppix 02-09 I right clicked the iso file and chose 'burn data CD'. I was pleased to see it calculate the MD5 (which matched the MD5 text file that I DL'd). Clicked burn and was running 02-09 a few minutes later. KDE is a bit fasterbut Open Office is in German
![]()

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
Macintosh MacTerminal M0521 Version 1.0. Vintage Apple software 1984 Sealed
$129.99
2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00
Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99