-
Senior Member
registered user
rgXnetchess
Can anyone help me to execute this program??? I'm tearing my hair out!!!
Here's the WIMPdoze version I thought I could run with WINE - no luck.
http://www2.uni-jena.de/allgpsy/ht/
Here's the X11 version:
http://www2.uni-jena.de/allgpsy/rg/chess.html
In the X11 version there's a zip file with the source code and a make file. The make file results in tons of compile-time errors unless you specify that the qt library is in /usr/include/qt3 (cc O3 -c -I/usr/include/qt3 chess.cc) but there are still a few errors....
There are 2 more zip files given, one dynamically compiled and one statically. I can get neither to execute. When I unzip these files I get rgXnetchess and rgXnetchess_static neither of which have the executable permission set. So I ran chmod +x rgXnetchess and click on it in KONQUEROR (home) it says file not found or does not exist. When I go to the shell and try to run it from there I get the same error (for both files).
How do I get this stupid program to work? Any help is greatly appreciated!
TIA,
AJG
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

VoIP IP Phone with Power Adapters - 1 Year Warranty - Unlocked for Any Provider
$165.99

Used Yealink SIP-T46U IP Phones - Black - Bundle of 3
$69.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95