-
Junior Member
registered user
No Source-Code in actual Knoppix?
I downloaded the actual CD-Image of Knoppix and installed it (in the Debian-Style). Now I like to compile some packages into the Kernel, but there seems to be no source code of the Kernel. Am I just too dumb to find it?
I looked into /usr/src/* and there seems to be no Kernel-Source.
Can someone help me?
Can I get the Sources somewhere without having to put all Knoppix standard packages back in?
Similar Threads
-
By ShadowAce in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By xinfo in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By Nikolay in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 04:34 PM
-
By rexmundi in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 11:13 PM
-
By vynx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Lof ot 2 SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 2Rx8 SODIMM RAM HMA82GS6CJR8N-VK
$334.99

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
$380.00

Lot of 12 Crucial Server Memory 16GB (1x16GB) RAM DDR3 .
$169.00