The old 'gotcha' with Linux when using ppp dial-up. You will need to add your ISP's DN server[s] IP's.Originally Posted by Raj
Nick
I hav knoppix 3.1 . I tried to access net through normail user. I was not able to do that coz dialer didn't had the permissions to run as root.Now when i changed permissions, i can log to net as normal user but browsers dont' open any webpage they give error "not found" they just don't work pls help me.
I have rpms i wante to instal l them on my knoppix. how to do that
The old 'gotcha' with Linux when using ppp dial-up. You will need to add your ISP's DN server[s] IP's.Originally Posted by Raj
Nick

Vintage Collector Gold Cap chip board (ME)
$300.00
IBM 3270 Keyboard Beam Spring - With Manual - Vintage Rare Beamspring
$3000.00
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95
Vintage IBM ThinkPad T41 2373-7JU Pentium M Laptop Untested Parts/Repair No AC
$35.00
Intel 1302 White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Gold Cap chip collector board (ME)
$200.00
Intel C1702AD White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00
Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop β Windows XP β Working
$50.00
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88