Hi all,
I'm putting together a box for use at work. I want to try playing with linux yet again. I would like to dual boot with XP. For now I have a 20 gig HD.
1. Is 20 gig enough? I won't need a lot of file storage put will put Office (Word and Excell) on the XP install.
2. Is Knoppix (or maybe overclockix) a good choice or should I just go to a normal full distro like Debian or Gentoo since I'm installing to HD?
3. A rough outline of install procedure would be great i.e.- partition sizes, which OS first, etc./whatever
Thanks.

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Dell Optiplex 3080 SFF Desktop PC Intel i7-10700 16GB DDR4 512GB SSD Win11 Pro,
$325.00
12 Gen Intel i7-12700 4.45GHz 12-core CPU
$205.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$149.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99