-
ATI Radeon 9000 and Knoppix 3.2
I have an ATI Radeon 9000 that is detected by knoppix at boot, however, when I go to the video card settings in the 'control center' I see that the video card is set to 'generic fbdev' (and DVD's play badly with the generic settings).
The only options I have in control center are ATI Radeo QD, QE, QF, and QG. Which of these is the Radeon 9000? None work when I boot with the settings fb1024x768 knoppix myconfig=/dev/hda1
What am I doing wrong?
-dave
-
Go to ATI's Web Site
go to ATI's Web Site and download the Driver
it may just solve your problem
-
Senior Member
registered user
Try booting with the cheatcode xmodule=radeon
-
I guess that's out
I just got a driver and it won't install
-
Senior Member
registered user
You can't easily install the driver if you're running from CD, you'd have to install the OS to your hard drive.
Similar Threads
-
By ramenk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 10:20 PM
-
By jrhunt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 11:19 PM
-
By IsuruA in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 04:15 AM
-
By zblace in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 04:25 PM
-
By tamster121 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 10:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99