See my response the the other forum you posted the same question to.
I am using Knoppix 3.2 live CD. When I type on the boot prompt: "Knoppix alsa" I have full functionall sound.
Then I used command :" knx-hdinstall" to install this linux to hard disk,but when I boot from it I can't get any sound.
I tried command: "alsaconf" but the system not recognized it saying : Bash: bad command:
I really like using this version of Linux so if anyone have the solution for my problem please help
It's driving me crazy.
See my response the the other forum you posted the same question to.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00