-
Missing Files Floppy and CDrom Can't Mount Floppy or CD
I just Installed Knoppix 3.3 to a second HD on my win98 Machine.
Everything went well including the apt-get update.
I downloaded and Install two other programs with no problems. The double Boot works fine and no Log In Problems.
I have a ISDN Connection running a Ascend Router and networking two computers, This was all configured and working great. I have not found any programs that will not run.
I cannot mount the Floppy or the CDrom. If I open a Shell and enter mount floppy, I get an error that the ect/fstab or /ect/mtab cannot be found. The files do not exisist. Has anyone else had this problem or have a solution for it?
Thanks
SkyHawk
Similar Threads
-
By AugustQ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 09:13 PM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 12:21 PM
-
By swingarm in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-18-2003, 07:31 PM
-
By jnowlin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:20 PM
-
By rcook in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2003, 11:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00