I've remastered a knoppix 3.3 and in some machines I get a cloop read error.
It's only a hard problem or it could be something related with the filesystem?

Vintage Dell AT101W GYUM90SK 6780D ps/2 'Clicky' Mechanical Beige Keyboard
$79.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00
Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos
$295.00
Vintage Clear M6531 Apple Pro Speakers by Harman Kardon For iMac G4
$59.45
Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested
$109.89
15x Vintage ISA Controller Card Lot IDE MFM RLL Floppy I/O 8-Bit 16-Bit PC XT AT
$149.95
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00