Hi all!
I want to remaster Flonix, a Knoppix version, with 2.4.20 kernel and freeswan support, and I try to compile cloop-module-0.67-1. It doesnt compile, and says:
root@0[cloop]# make KERNEL_DIR=/usr/src/linux
cc -Wall -O2 -s -I. -fomit-frame-pointer -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -I/usr/src/linux/include -D__SMP__ compressed_loop.c -c -o compressed_loop.o
tcc: invalid option -- '-s'
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Error 1
Could it be -s option means it needs any package I dont have, or whatever thing?
Thanks in advance.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99