Hi all!
I want to remaster Flonix, a Knoppix version, with 2.4.20 kernel and freeswan support, and I try to compile cloop-module-0.67-1. It doesnt compile, and says:
root@0[cloop]# make KERNEL_DIR=/usr/src/linux
cc -Wall -O2 -s -I. -fomit-frame-pointer -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -I/usr/src/linux/include -D__SMP__ compressed_loop.c -c -o compressed_loop.o
tcc: invalid option -- '-s'
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Error 1
Could it be -s option means it needs any package I dont have, or whatever thing?
Thanks in advance.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
2TB Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 7200RPM SATA 6Gbps 64MB Cache 3.5" HDD
$39.95
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99