-
Error compiling cloop module
Hi all!
I want to remaster Flonix, a Knoppix version, with 2.4.20 kernel and freeswan support, and I try to compile cloop-module-0.67-1. It doesnt compile, and says:
root@0[cloop]# make KERNEL_DIR=/usr/src/linux
cc -Wall -O2 -s -I. -fomit-frame-pointer -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -I/usr/src/linux/include -D__SMP__ compressed_loop.c -c -o compressed_loop.o
tcc: invalid option -- '-s'
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Error 1
Could it be -s option means it needs any package I dont have, or whatever thing?
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By scottsavarese in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 05:48 PM
-
By covici in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By ghstridr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 11:15 AM
-
By pr0gm4 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 02:31 PM
-
By Myrdhin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 02:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00