-
Error compiling cloop module
Hi all!
I want to remaster Flonix, a Knoppix version, with 2.4.20 kernel and freeswan support, and I try to compile cloop-module-0.67-1. It doesnt compile, and says:
root@0[cloop]# make KERNEL_DIR=/usr/src/linux
cc -Wall -O2 -s -I. -fomit-frame-pointer -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -I/usr/src/linux/include -D__SMP__ compressed_loop.c -c -o compressed_loop.o
tcc: invalid option -- '-s'
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Error 1
Could it be -s option means it needs any package I dont have, or whatever thing?
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By scottsavarese in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 05:48 PM
-
By covici in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By ghstridr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 11:15 AM
-
By pr0gm4 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 02:31 PM
-
By Myrdhin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 02:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00