-
Any official logo, splash screen or wallpaper needed?
I would like to support the next official Knoppix release with graphics I will create (such as logo, splash screen, wallpaper), though I habe not found out how to do so, yet.
I'm not very familiar with the whole Linux community but I like the idea of open source and want to participate in some way. I've got small spear time at the moment, but probably there will be some for one or another graphic.
What should I do? Is this forum post the right way to do so or should I better search on project pages themselves, where till now I found only vague information and requests?
Any responses welcome! Thank you.
Andreas Kwiaktowski
Ps. Well, if you want to have a look at what I'm doing, you may visit my website at www.typoRISM.com where I have released most mentionable projects I have done so far.
Similar Threads
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:17 PM
-
By spiff1281 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 10:33 AM
-
By kwiat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 06:47 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 02:59 AM
-
By johncarlson21 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 06:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00