-
Any official logo, splash screen or wallpaper needed?
I would like to support the next official Knoppix release with graphics I will create (such as logo, splash screen, wallpaper), though I habe not found out how to do so, yet.
I'm not very familiar with the whole Linux community but I like the idea of open source and want to participate in some way. I've got small spear time at the moment, but probably there will be some for one or another graphic.
What should I do? Is this forum post the right way to do so or should I better search on project pages themselves, where till now I found only vague information and requests?
Any responses welcome! Thank you.
Andreas Kwiaktowski
Ps. Well, if you want to have a look at what I'm doing, you may visit my website at www.typoRISM.com where I have released most mentionable projects I have done so far.
Similar Threads
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:17 PM
-
By spiff1281 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 10:33 AM
-
By kwiat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 06:47 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 02:59 AM
-
By johncarlson21 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 06:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00