-
Any official logo, splash screen or wallpaper needed?
I would like to support the next official Knoppix release with graphics I will create (such as logo, splash screen, wallpaper), though I habe not found out how to do so, yet.
I'm not very familiar with the whole Linux community but I like the idea of open source and want to participate in some way. I've got small spear time at the moment, but probably there will be some for one or another graphic.
What should I do? Is this forum post the right way to do so or should I better search on project pages themselves, where till now I found only vague information and requests?
Any responses welcome! Thank you.
Andreas Kwiaktowski
Ps. Well, if you want to have a look at what I'm doing, you may visit my website at www.typoRISM.com where I have released most mentionable projects I have done so far.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I like your work, pitty no-one reacted earlier. I think this forum has too much ppl-who-just-ask and just a few who answer.
anyway, I think you should offer your help to Klaus himself. you can go to knopper.net, and try to send him an email.
good luck
-
thanks for your reply!
i'll try
-
I did so, perhaps I'll get a reply
-
Junior Member
registered user
maybe you could also try to get in touch with the guy who designed the past ones and see if he could do with some help ...
-> [email protected]
Similar Threads
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:17 PM
-
By spiff1281 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 10:33 AM
-
By kwiat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 06:47 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 02:59 AM
-
By johncarlson21 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 06:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$69.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99