I was wondering if there was a different command to install Knoppix 3.4 because it says that knx-hdinstall is not found (i am logged in as root also)
I was wondering if there was a different command to install Knoppix 3.4 because it says that knx-hdinstall is not found (i am logged in as root also)
knx-hdinstall was not included on 3.4. And knx-templates.0.39.tgz is not in /usr/local/lib, like it should be so knioppix-installer doesn't want to work.
You can download -knx-templates.0.39.tgz to your ramdisk. Extract it, and run the knoppix-installer in that folder by cd'ing there and launching with as root with ./knoppix-installer.
Or you can wait for some cuistom versions of 3.4, like the one I'm working on. I've added knx-hdinstall to it alreasdy, and fixed the knx-templates.0.39.tgz so that knoppix-installer works without any tinkering. My iso should be available for download in just a few days. It's called Overclockix 3.4.
"knx-hdinstall was not included on 3.4. And knx-templates.0.39.tgz is not in /usr/local/lib, like it should be so knioppix-installer doesn't want to work. "
Where can I download such files/tools ? I would like to try ct 3.4 on a harddisk.
Thanks
Hi(arkaine23)
is your iso now available???
I have knoppix 3.4 and tried to install it.I've got this knx-template0.39 error.
So i downloaded it but din't really knew what to do with it. Could you give me a step-by-step-guide??? (I'm absolutly new to linux)
[/Or you can wait for some cuistom versions of 3.4, like the one I'm working on. I've added knx-hdinstall to it alreasdy, and fixed the knx-templates.0.39.tgz so that knoppix-installer works without any tinkering. My iso should be available for download in just a few days. It's called Overclockix 3.4.]
if you do a google search on overclockix it's available.
The beta is ready, but there are problems in KDE's menu and kicker right now. If you hdd-install, these problems disappear. If you boot in text mode and startx manually, these problems disappear. It's really bugging me as I have not found a way to fix it yet.

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
5x Vintage Intel D8212 S1002 IC Chips 1975 Hong Kong P0153 P0982
$99.99
Vintage Fujitsu Scrap Board with 4 CPU's for Gold Recovery
$89.95
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00