"knx-hdinstall was not included on 3.4. And knx-templates.0.39.tgz is not in /usr/local/lib, like it should be so knioppix-installer doesn't want to work. "
Where can I download such files/tools ? I would like to try ct 3.4 on a harddisk.
Thanks
"knx-hdinstall was not included on 3.4. And knx-templates.0.39.tgz is not in /usr/local/lib, like it should be so knioppix-installer doesn't want to work. "
Where can I download such files/tools ? I would like to try ct 3.4 on a harddisk.
Thanks

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Express 4M2 4x M.2 NVMe RAID Enclosure Aluminum w/ SoftRAID
$199.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00