-
Retry with dev command
Ok I rebooted in Knoppix and opened a Shell.
At the prompt I entered mount /dev/fd0/floppy
I get the same ERROR:
mount: can't find dev/fd0/floppy in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab
My guess is some config file must be missing.
I tried the command in knopix user and in Super User both with the same error.
Thanks for the tip i'll keep on looking if I get any results i will make a post.
Thanks for any help
SkyHawk
Similar Threads
-
By AugustQ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 09:13 PM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 12:21 PM
-
By swingarm in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-18-2003, 07:31 PM
-
By jnowlin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:20 PM
-
By rcook in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2003, 11:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08