Hello!
/etc/network/interfaces
WRONG:
wireless-rate....
RIGHT:
wireless_rate...
and so on.
Bye!
Hello!
I've succesfully brought to life Dlink DWL 650+ card on my Knoppix 3.3 HD install using acx100 drivers from sourceforge (thanks to Craigs's acx100 HOWTO at http://www.houseofcraig.net/acx100_howto.php).
BUT...
Every time I reboot my notebook I have to redefine IP address, add route and initialize card manualy with iwconfig eth0 essid blabla... I've created and changed some files as stated in Craig's HOWTO but nothing helped:
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
/etc/network/interfaces
/etc/modutils/acx100_pci
As I am new to linux I have no idea how theese files are connected or what has to be changed to initiate my wlan card automaticaly on every reboot.
Thanks for your answers!
Hello!
/etc/network/interfaces
WRONG:
wireless-rate....
RIGHT:
wireless_rate...
and so on.
Bye!
How about an example of the proper format of the section in the file there are always post here on wireless and not really a working example to point someone too or if there is I have not seen it, perhaps you could even post a short summay of the steps you took in the Tips and Tricks section.Originally Posted by kpxpenguin

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$185.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$199.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max UXG-Max
$229.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99