at the Syslinux boot prompt ( 'boot:' ), type the following:
knoppix lang=en
Hello , I am new to Knoppix. I have downloaded Knoppix and burned a CD. But I do not know Linux or this software and I am lookin at it for the 1st time. How do you change the language from German to English?
Any help is appreciated
Thank you
Ruben
at the Syslinux boot prompt ( 'boot:' ), type the following:
knoppix lang=en
Thank you
Note that "lang=en" is not explicitly supported and only works because "us" is the default. "lang=uk" is supported, though. With the german keyboard layout active, "=" can be obtained by pressing <Shift-0>.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
NETGEAR GS116PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch UNTESTED
$40.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99