Try knoppix 2 vga=ask although I believe the max I seen when booting with it was 132 x 40 IIRC.Originally Posted by CapnKirk
Is there a way to get 135 char line lengths when one boots "knoppix 2"?
I have a console app that needs about 135 char lines, otherwise line wrap makes reading very hard. In X-windows it's not a problem. But some machines that need to run the app have only 64MB and no swap for X-windows.
Any ideas?
Kirk
Try knoppix 2 vga=ask although I believe the max I seen when booting with it was 132 x 40 IIRC.Originally Posted by CapnKirk

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99