Try knoppix 2 vga=ask although I believe the max I seen when booting with it was 132 x 40 IIRC.Originally Posted by CapnKirk
Is there a way to get 135 char line lengths when one boots "knoppix 2"?
I have a console app that needs about 135 char lines, otherwise line wrap makes reading very hard. In X-windows it's not a problem. But some machines that need to run the app have only 64MB and no swap for X-windows.
Any ideas?
Kirk
Try knoppix 2 vga=ask although I believe the max I seen when booting with it was 132 x 40 IIRC.Originally Posted by CapnKirk

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95