-
I reinstalled and changed a few things, and I'm getting access to the floppy. I went with the graphical login and I haven't done any updates yet. I have a couple of new questions now.
1 I'm not sure if I ran the chmod 777 command. I've looked at the info chmod and man chmod and they don't say anything about numbers. Is there somewhere I can look to see if the mode is set to 777?
2 I mounted the floppy and looked at it with Konquerer. One of the files on the floppy is a copy of a Kword document. I
made some changes to the copy on my harddrive then I wanted to save a copy on my floppy. When I tried to save as from Kword it said the device a: was busy try again. I umounted the floppy and then Kword was able to save it. Does this sound right?
This whole mount business is starting to drive me nuts!
Similar Threads
-
By zscola1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 10:54 AM
-
By Orion Pax in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-02-2004, 01:50 PM
-
By sgs9198 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 11:40 PM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:32 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 08:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99