-
Wireless card help
I run Linux on my desktop at home and I have a wireless card built in. I successfully managed to configure the wireless card and even got air snort working. However on my laptop when I boot up knoppix it detects my wireless card but has a problem with my wep key. This is what I do:
1. Go to root command
2. Wlcardconfig
3. Put in my network id
4. Put in my wep
5. Type pump -i eth0
That’s when the operation fails
When I go over to my friends house who has no wep key on his wireless router everything works fine with knoppix so there is no compatibility problems or hardware problems. However I also have a problem with air snort. For some reason it gives me an error about monitor mode or something like that. Can anyone help?
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 05:10 AM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By Kevin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 12:13 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 01:01 AM
-
By PJ Vac in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 11:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

10GbE 10GFC SFP+ LC SW 850nm IBM 78P1661 31P1549 Finisar FTLX8571D3BCL-IK Qty 8
$88.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90