I am brand new to Knoppix and just like other new users I am prompted for a password when trying to change the settings such as the clock time etc.
I have read other pasts and have tried running the passwd command but am asked for the current password (which I don't have). If I leave the field blank I get authentication failures..see below:
Changing password for knoppix
(current) UNIX password:
passwd: Authentication failure
Please help!
Sorry Please disregard..I need to learn how to READ the earlier post correctly

MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88
Vintage 1984 IBM Network Access Computer NAC Model 2-L Dynamic Telecom U.S. TEL
$199.99
Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 Multi-Pen Plotter 26-1191 6-Color 1981 w/ Cover
$349.99
Vintage 1985 443 3.5" 1MB Floppy Drive Assembly P/N 2227043.8001 Untested
$149.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Apple Ethernet CS II Card BOX AND MANUAL ONLY- Vintage Network Interface
$59.99