The second HDD have to be ext2.
You don't need to configure lilo. You can use loadlin (find it on google). I'm starting my Knoppix with loadlin. You just need vlimuz and the HD (ex. /dev/hdc3).
Hi
I will install the Knoppix on HD. My WIndows 98 partion are hda1(cand hda3(d
. I have formated the hda3. And i will install in this partition, but with windows in partion hda1.I have to configure lilo? I need help to install knoppixo on hd (but in hda3).
Thanks
The second HDD have to be ext2.
You don't need to configure lilo. You can use loadlin (find it on google). I'm starting my Knoppix with loadlin. You just need vlimuz and the HD (ex. /dev/hdc3).
My favourite instructions are here:
http://www.crouse.ws/knoppix.html
cfdisk will see hda3, just partition it.
I'd advise using Lilo (but make a boot disk anyway in case you need to re-install Windows): it'll give you a simple option to boot Windows or Linux, while LoadLin requires that you load Windows first (slower, and what happens when Windows falls over?).

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
i9 13900K + Z790 F-Gaming + Rog Ryujin 2
$599.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99