-
Junior Member
registered user
Making RealPlayer and Flash Work
Ok I really need some help I am trying to get RealPlayer8 and Flash to work for me.
I am new and can use all the help I can get. I am using the default Web Browser knoqueror. down loaded the Flash player and put the files in the corect file "/usr/lib/netscape/plugins" but still no luck.
I downloaded RealPlayer8 "linux2.x (libc6 i386)" I think that is the one I want not the "linux2.x (libc6 i386) RPM". any way i was not able to make it executable. I tried "chmod u+x rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs2.bin" I get "No such file or directory" both files are on my desktop. I am on as root. Can apt-get do that for me? Should i use a different browser?
Later
Ben
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-10-2005, 12:00 PM
-
By MillTek in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 01:51 PM
-
By mpeters13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 09:56 PM
-
By mordor in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 09:19 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2003, 06:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08