look in the KDE control panel...
How do I change the way the icons are setup. By default it is links, but I want it to be like in windows, regular old double click icons.
Also, how do you change the appearance when you view files in Konquerer, i want it to stay as a list with small icons, same as in windows.
Maybe the point is not to be like windows, but I just have some things that I can't let go of.![]()
look in the KDE control panel...
I did look in it, but i still can't find a solution, am i supposed to install a new theme, that i find on the internet or what?Originally Posted by eadz
thats where you can chage the double click action,
as for the icons and themes, look at www.kde-look.org for them.
i'm sorry for being such a hazzle about this, i did look through everything, and i just can't seem to find it. it is in the Control Center right?
any chance that you could help me out with some "dummy" instructions? i am new to both knoppix and linux all together.![]()
ok, it was in a non-obvious place in the control center : peripherals -> mouse

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00